Translate

Monday 16 March 2015

I hate feeling sick...

I've been sick for almost 3 weeks now. Been on anti-biotic and cortisone, and back on anti-biotic a week later. Not having the energy, I missed a few posts. Unfortunately, this is not going to be a big one either. Not only am I sick, the virus got hold of The Wife as well. The Girls luckily seemed to have missed the worst of it.

In total, all of us have lost over this 3-week period, although retaining water the one week, then getting rid of it the next, did make the numbers jump up and down a bit. My total loss was 1.3 kg. First week I held back some water, and had a +2.4 kg increase. Week 2 saw me getting rid of it, and I had a 4 kg loss. Week 3 saw me pick up 0.3 kg again.

The Wife had a much similar pattern, picking up 1.8 kg, then dropping 4.7 kg the next week, before regaining 1.7 kg again. Her total loss was 1.2 kg for the period. The girls were much more stable, with Eldest losing 0.4 kg, then 0.1 kg. Last week she had no change, for a total loss of 0.5 kg. Youngest lost 0.4 kg, then (for the first time this year) picked up 0.6 kg on the second week. She lost 0.9 kg in the third week to bring her total for the period to 0.7 kg loss.

I did add, after a number of requests, some photos of me and my family. Just click on the Photos - Then & Now link in the Pages box to view them. Till next time, and Happy Banting!

No comments:

Post a Comment